International Scientific Journal of Engineering and Management

An International Scholarly || Multidisciplinary || Open Access || Indexing in all major Database & Metadata
ISSN: 2583-6129

Impact Factor: 6.674

ANALYSIS THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THERMOELECTRIC POWER GENERATION USING WASTE HEAT RECOVERY

  • Version
  • Download 16
  • File Size 733.93 KB
  • File Count 1
  • Create Date 27 April 2024
  • Last Updated 27 April 2024

ANALYSIS THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THERMOELECTRIC POWER GENERATION USING WASTE HEAT RECOVERY

SAHIL SHEIKH1, RONE2, AKHILESH PATI TIWARI3

1Sahil Sheikh, Fcem college Faridabad

2Rone, Fcem college Faridabad

3Akhilesh Pati Tiwari, Fcem college Faridabad

Abstract - Non-renewable energy resources, which account for about 85% of worlds’ energy (68% fossil fuels are used for electric power generation), are getting exhausted rapidly. As predicted by the Institute of Sustainable Energy Policies, by the year 2050, only 33% of non-renewable energy resources will be available for electric power generation. Hence, to meet the required demand, the remaining 67% has to be replaced by renewable energy sources. This demand in electric power generation has to be met by a pollution free, low-cost, clean energy resource, which is the need of the hour. The present research targets towards two main applications for generating power using the biomass energy based resources. They are domestic based application – burning biomass wood and utilizing the heat for generating power, industrial based application – combustion of gasified de-oiled Pongamia cake and utilizing the heat energy for generating power In order to achieve the proposed target, initially, the theoretical modeling on the performance of (Bi2Te3-PbTe) hybrid thermoelectric generator (TEG) composed of n-type Bismuth Telluride - p-type Lead Telluride semiconductor materials has been done. The effect of different performance parameters on the maximum conversion and power efficiencies have been theoretically   analyzed   by   varying   the   hot   side   temperature.

Key Words:  Hybrid Thermoelectric Generator, Electric Power Generation,  Graphene Nanoparticles.


Download

Author's Blog

What is the difference between a Research Paper and a Review Paper?

A research paper and a review paper are both scholarly documents, but they serve different purposes and have different characteristics.research...
Read More
Author's Blog

What is DOI?

A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is a unique alphanumeric string that is used to identify and provide a persistent link...
Read More
Author's Blog

What do you need to do during production of your Research Paper?

During the production of a research paper, the following steps need to be taken: conducting research, organizing and analyzing data,...
Read More
Author's Blog

What are the advantages of publishing a research paper?

Publishing a research paper can have many advantages for researchers, including: Career advancement, professional recognition, opportunities for collaboration, increased visibility,...
Read More
Author's Blog

Ways to Support your Academic Wellbeing which preparing the Research Paper/Article

To support your academic wellbeing while publishing a research paper, it's important to set realistic goals, manage your time effectively,...
Read More
Author's Blog

How to improve your Research Paper writing Skills?

Read extensively: One of the best ways to improve your research paper skills is to read extensively in your field...
Read More
Author's Blog

Is DOI compulsory to publish a research paper in a Journal?

DOI is not strictly required to publish a research paper, but it is highly recommended. Basically, the International Scientific Journal...
Read More
Author's Blog

In what ways does research paper give weight to career development?

Publishing a research paper can give weight to a researcher's career development in several ways, such as: establishing oneself as...
Read More
Author's Blog

How to develop a Research Paper from Scratch

Developing a research paper involves several steps including: choosing a topic, conducting background research, formulating a research question or hypothesis,...
Read More
Author's Blog

How Plagiarism report plays crucial role in Research Paper Publication?

Plagiarism is a major concern in the academic and research community, as it undermines the integrity of the research and...
Read More